Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Mirror Mirror on the Wall"

"Come live with me and be my love,
And we will some new pleasures prove, 
Of golden sands and crystal books. 
With silken lines and silver hooks"
                                     -- The Bait by John Donne



Hello, Lovelies. My sister took this picture of me a couple of weeks ago and I still love it. The idea of being able to see your face in two angles at the same time is breathtaking. I am still contemplating what I am going to be for Halloween. On one side of the plate Halloween isn't really one of my favorite holidays. But it is still a cool occasion to celebrate the fall activities. I am very excited because Saturday night a bunch of my close friends are getting together, after a while of being MIA, and we are going to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze in the Dark. It should be a good time. 

I just finished the book, The Pact by Jodi Picoult. I am overwhelmed by the tragic and heartbreaking story of two families. When I completed this book, I felt drained and vulnerable because it was such an amazing read. There is not  a moment where I wasn't completely involved in this book. Absolutely a Must Read. But be prepared that a tear will be shed. 

Its raining here. yes, how lucky am in to live in this gorgeous city where it always rains. if you just turned to this blog and saw that i was talking about the weather then you click ‘back’ because who wants to hear about the weather. i am the kind of person whose mood can be completely altered by the weather. if i wake up to the sun shining in my room my day automatically is better. whereas if it is dark and rainy i simply am reminded of all the dreaded things in my mind.  so winter is really not my favorite thing in the world. If I could choose, I would prefer to live in a city where it is warmer 90% of the year. Although I Do love to wear boots and tights and wool coats. Especially like these pictures below. 









2 comments:

  1. hey there, i love your dress.
    and the two last pictures do have gorgeous hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ı am exactly the same about the weather. the moment ı see what the weather ıs lıke when ı wake up, ıt dıctates exactly what kınd of day ı wıll have. you look very beautıful ın the mırror photos:)
    margief
    x

    ReplyDelete