Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rantings & Ravings



Hello, Welcome to my blog. You are probably wondering about the title of my blog 'Love in the Afternoon.' It is actually a romantic comedy film starring Audrey Hepburn and Gary Cooper from 1957. I am a lover of old movies, and I just happened to love the title of that movie. So that is how it came to be.  


My name is Elisabeth Adele. i am that girl who smiles to much, and laughs uncontrollably for long periods of time till her eyes start tearing up. i am that girl who has the ultimate desire to do her best at everything she takes on. I love reading and singing and dancing and enjoying the good things in life. i love photography because you get to remember specific times in your life. it is a perfect replication of a feeling or moment. i love to photograph the sky, because it is never the same but it is always beautiful.  i love fashion because it is a way to invent yourself and be original and unique. i am a girl with strong opinions and beliefs filled with a desire to learn and experience new things. i am not that girl who follows the in crowd, or does whatever to stay cool. i am proud of who i am and who i want to be. I love to cook, bake and be merry. 

I am starting this  blog because i think the bloggers have all the fun, and want to be part of that phase that occured in the 2010's. basically i am just jealous and wanted to be apart of it. So this was just a little bit about me. You are probably in between, you don't really know if you want to follow this blog or you are just about to hit the backspace button. you are wondering what makes this blog so special. so just keep reading and pondering and don't give up on me. i promise you to be interesting. 

"Because the Good Things in Life are worth Remembering" 
One of my Favorite Qutoes, Although I have no idea who said it. 

1 comment:

  1. awwww ur blog is new, waiting for the future posts :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete