Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sea of Shoes

Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
      If you can bounce high, bounce for her too, 
             Till she cray "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover, 
I must have you!"
                               --Thomas Parke D'Invilliers


I have come across a most wonderful and beautiful website that has me lusting for christmas. It is an online shoe store focusing on "simple, versatile, and essential styles." Think Audrey Hepburn meats Twiggy. The store is  Marais USA  and it is the home of some of the most classic and cutest shoe styles, I personally have ever laid eyes on. Ranging From about $50 to $200, they are a mid expensive alternative to have adorable looking feet. 





                       




Any pair of these shoes, I would be proud and honored to have in my closet. Like I told you they are all classic and sophisticated and could be worn perfectly in any century. So you have to understand my present lust for these gorgeous girl's feet and more importantly what is on them.  


Love, Elisabeth Adele

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog :) Maybe you could see mine and tell me your opinion thanks :)
    http://southernsummersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete