Friday, December 10, 2010

Back In Black: "Velvet Style"









Velvet. Its such a rich material but for years it has been truly the ugly trend that was popular in the past. But now it is back and I am celebrating. My first favorite lusting after velvet was when I was watching Project Runway and Gretchen Jones designed pieces that made me jump for joy. I loved her style so much, since the first week. This particular love for it has me searching vintage shops for velvet pieces everywhere. 

And I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been completely MIA. But you must realize it was for good reason. My life is changing, mostly for the good, but still changing. I find myself second guessing myself and thinking on deeper things.  Life what I want to do with my life, and trying new things. Its quite confusing when you have done things for so long and all of the sudden it is over and you are like ,"What I am Supposed to Do Now." It has is good and bads but mostly is is good. And one of my ideas is to devote myself to spend some time on writing this blog. And also finding new blogs that inspire me. 

So if you are going through something similar to this, I understand and my advice to you. Is break down your life and find out what is most important to you. Find out what you love and what you hate. Find out what you dread and what you continually get excited for. Because being miserable is a sad excuse, when you have the oppertunity to be happy nomatter what. You just need to take control of your life. 


So, with That I leave you, 
Love, 
Elisabeth Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment