Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Is Not Random But Merely Planned Spontaneity

"If you see a magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future"
                                                  Danielle Steel

So for the last couple months I have been collecting photos from websites that have inspired me. Whether they are focused on clothes or interior design or food they all make me happy so I thought I would share some of them. Its kinda like a Tumblr Post!


I am currently in love with Turquoise. My Grandma recently came to visit me and she game me like a hundred pair of earrings from when she was younger and to my delight a ton of them contained the color Turquoise. I found this photo a couple months ago and I have been lusting after the color ever since. It kinda has a southwestern feel to it. Love it!

I am not sure where I found this photo but I kind adore it. I love the sophistication of this gorgeous lady. Especially her clothes which are so classic and simple yet so refined and chic. How could you not want to steal her clothes!



I have been gazing at this picture and I really want to do something like this in my room. I mean there is just something enchanting about gold, sparkles, and the word "Magic." It is just so Peter Pan too mee and I love it! (Don't ask me why I thought of Peter Pan, My mind works in mysterious ways)



I love her hair so much. The way it flows effortlessly in curls that remind me kinda of the 70's, which is one of my favorite era's. I think I was born in the wrong decade, because I would have loved to wear the fashions from the 20's or the 60's or 70's. I mean how beautiful are those clothes and the women. So inspiring. 
Don't even just me started on the makeup. 



There is just something about this look that i really like. I have kept it in my photo loves files all year round. If you ever wondered if I was a neat person you got your answer. I organize my pictures, my room, my clothes. Three Things about me are 1. I love lists    2. I stay organized   3.  I adore vintage. You pretty much know me!


Love, 
Elisabeth Adele

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration pics, I really like the quote at the top of the post ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pics
    the second one is really inspiring love the look and the background, the MAGIC one is special idk why but i love it

    love,
    C

    ReplyDelete