Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phantasmagoria


"Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest."

                                                                        -Charles Dickens



Currently I am in love with lights. Probably stimulated by Ellie Goulding's new album cover, but nevertheless I am thrilled. I mean it is fascinating how the lights play tricks on your eyes, and even more stupefying when it is on film. My sister and I decided to witness this magic for ourselves, and we took pictures to share with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. 








 Isn't the way the lights shine spectacular! Well, I will talk to you later, and I am going to go cuddle up in my comfy chair with blankets on every inch of me and watch 'Blue Valentine' (secretly hoping that snow falls soon) Good Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment