Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What to Wear?!

"I wandered lonely as a cloud 
that floats on high o'er vales and hills, 
When all at once I saw a crowd, 
A host, of golden daffodils; 
Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze." 
                                                             by   William Wordsworth


What to wear? I am constantly confused on this particular subject all the time. I look in my closet and I am overwhelmed with possible options. I try on piece after piece, until finally I find that perfect look that I am happy with, after 30 minutes of course. 
This isn't really a regular occasion. Most people don't have time to do this, I certainly do. 

So the question is, how can we avoid the time spent? 

I have no idea, but if you have any ideas, let me know. You can count on me the night before planning my outfit for the next day or spending quite a large amount of time in the morning finding that perfect thing to wear because it is a process. 


So I have been obsessed with music lately. I always have those earbuds in to my ipod, or music playing in the background when I am studying, even my ihome blasting in the bathroom when I am showering. It is truly and addiction. Here are some of the songs I am adoring lately. 

The A Team - Ed Sheeran


Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap 



& Home - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zero's 



No comments:

Post a Comment